- MDE Instructional Coaching 101 training completed-Summer '13
- TechNet formed across district to provide communication & support structure
- EdTech Website created
- Google-ified BCPS and beyond
- iPads & Chromebook use training
- REMC-6 district representative
- BAISD Curriculum Council
- Blended Learning In the Classroom student (Fall)
- Blended Learning In the Classroom Instructor (Spring)-15 BCPS students!
- Learned Moodle
- Co-Coordinator of district-wide personalized PD (400 attendees, 70 peer presenters)
- MACUL presenter-iPads & Chromebooks & Chaos-OH MY!
- School Improvement/Title I process support across all buildings
- Twitter!!! I love #miched
- Boyne Tech Conference presenter in June
- Bay Arenac ISD/REMC-6 Instructional Technology Consultant for 14-15
- REMC-RITS region 6 representative
- MoodleMoot15 Planning committee
- Coordinating Summer EdTech Bootcamp series for BAISD/REMC6
- Built amazing relationships with staff & students across the district and region
- I love what I do!
- Listen well
- Show you care
- My coaching training is invaluable
- Smile, encourage, cheer successes, support struggles
- Challenge users to try something new and support them in doing so
- Be available, be flexible, be prompt
- Respond within 24 hours
- Solve the problem or find someone who can
- Be a lifelong learner
- Admit that you don't know, and then model finding the answer in front of the person who inquired
- Love what you do!
Thank you for those who have taught me so much this year, supported me in trying something new, and keeping me on my toes. I can't wait until next fall!
Peace, Joy & Tech!