Folders in Gmail; Website Tour; Adding Google Drive files to Emails; NEW look to Google Drive
- Select email that you want to file (press box on left of email)
- Select folder icon-it will say MOVE TO
- If you already have a folder created for this topic then select it, otherwise select "create new" and name it
- Press Create and on the left of your screen in the email menu, your folder will appear
- From that point forward you can select one or multiple messages and move them to designated folders
Watch the following video to learn how to submit a Tech Support ticket, locate Curriculum & Technology resources, access the district calendar, locate Staff Services items, and contact the WebMaster for needed changes to the district site.
Easily Add Google Drive Files to an Email:
You can easily attach Google Drive Files to an email
- Compose an email
- Bottom of email, hover over paperclip
- Drive icon will show with the words "Insert Files Using Drive" when moused over
- Press Drive button
- Select File
NEW look to Google Drive (you turn it on when ready):
To experience an updated, more user-friendly version of Google Drive
- Access your Drive (Google 3 X 3 grid in tip right of screen)
- Go to SETTINGS (gear wheel in top right),
- select Experience New Drive,
- Take a tour and/or watch the following video for an overview.
- If you do not like the new look, you can always change it back.